Urgent Care Available in Neoga, IL
Neoga, Illinois, residents have access to the urgent care services that they require thanks to Effingham Express Care. We are a conveniently located, state-of-the-art immediate care clinic that specializes in treating a wide variety of minor injuries and common illnesses. If you’ve hurt yourself or feel less than 100 percent, let our team of healthcare professionals provide you with the exceptional care that you deserve. Whether you have flu-like symptoms, a cold that won’t go away, or sprained your ankle in a pick-up basketball game, we’ve got you covered.
At Effingham Express Care, our number one priority is to provide you with the high quality service you’d expect from your other healthcare providers. Yet, one of the things that sets our urgent care clinic apart from your family doctor is that we don’t require an appointment when you need to see our team. Simply stop by our office and receive the urgent care that you require, when you require it. When you’re sick or you’ve hurt yourself, it pays to have a team that you can trust to provide you with rapid care. Waiting days or weeks to see your family physician isn’t always practical.
Here are some other benefits to turning to our office for your urgent care needs in Neoga, IL:
- Our office maintains extended business hours and is open seven days a week for your convenience. Stop by anytime between 9am and 7pm, Monday through Friday or from 10am to 6pm on the weekends.
- We have an in-house laboratory and digital X-ray capabilities to help promptly diagnose your injury or illness.
- Our urgent care center has a selection of our most commonly prescribed pharmaceuticals in stock, potentially saving you a trip to the pharmacy on your way home.
- We offer a variety of additional services, so you can turn to us if you need a flu shot, your yearly physical, or even drug screening for new employment.
- We strive to keep the costs of our services as affordable as possible and also offer a discounted self-pay rate for those who do not wish to use insurance.
To learn all about our urgent care center located in the Neoga, Illinois, area, contact us today or stop by our office at your convenience.