The Advantages to Urgent Care in the Brownstown, IL
At Effingham Express Care, we offer a number of urgent care services to the residents of Brownstown, Illinois, and the surrounding community. Whether you need medical treatment for a non-life-threatening injury or illness or you simply want your annual flu shot, stop by our conveniently located urgent care center and we’ll take care of you. No advanced appointment is required to meet with a member of our physician-led team, although we do use ZipPASS, an online tool that allows you to reserve your spot in line if you happen to know when, exactly, you’ll be visiting us.
There are many benefits to putting your trust in our urgent care center in the Brownstown, IL, community, including:
- We maintain convenient business hours – Our urgent care center is open from 9am to 7pm Monday through Friday and from 10am to 6pm on the weekend.
- We treat all sorts of injuries and illnesses – Our highly trained team can provide treatment for most non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses, ranging from head colds and flu bugs to cuts, burns, and fractures.
- We specialize in a number of occupational health services – We offer DOT physicals, treatment for workplace-related injuries, urine drug screening, and many other occupational services.
- We have a state-of-the-art facility – Our urgent care clinic is brand new and well equipped with a comfortable waiting area, several examination rooms, an in-house lab, digital X-ray capabilities, and more.
- We offer a variety of healthcare-related services – From annual flu shots to sports physicals and routine blood work, we can handle a wide range of services in our office.
For additional information about our urgent care center, contact us today. We gladly serve patients from Brownstown, IL, and the surrounding area, ages three months and up.