Health Services Offered in Vandalia, IL
At Effingham Express Care, we proudly offer health services to residents of Vandalia, Illinois, and the surrounding area. Our team of highly trained medical professionals is available from 9am-7pm Monday through Friday and from 10am-6pm on weekends to meet with you and help diagnose and treat various illnesses and injuries. What’s more, no appointment is needed to access our various health services, making it easy for you to stop by our urgent care center when you have the time and need. Alternatively, if you’re on a time crunch and know exactly when you’re going to be visiting us, you can secure your spot with our ZipPASS system, but regardless, you can expect minimal wait times when you visit because we know how valuable your time is.
Here are a few examples of the types of health services that you can receive when you travel to Effingham Express Care from Vandalia, IL:
- Treatment for a variety of common illnesses like colds, flu, bronchitis, pneumonia, and sinus infections, among others
- Treatment for sudden symptoms like minor allergic reactions, nausea, and diarrhea
- Medical attention for minor injuries like sprains, strains, burns, and cuts
- Annual flu shots and other immunizations
- Thorough physical examinations
- Pregnancy tests
- STD tests
- And much more
At Effingham Express Care, we strive to offer health services that are of the same quality that you’d receive from your family physician, with the added convenience of extended business hours. Whether you are feeling under the weather, hurt yourself playing in the yard, or just need an annual physical, we’ve got you covered.
Contact us today to learn more about all of the health services we offer to residents of Vandalia, IL.